Fast Track Workshop 1 - Security, Visibility and Control of Public Cloud Infrastructure and Workloads
In this workshop, participants learn how to provision and secure public cloud resources using the Fortinet Security Fabric. Participants will create public and private cloud Fabric connectors and apply intent-based segmentation to effectively manage risk in multi-cloud environments. Lab exercises can be completed using either Google Cloud Platform (GCP) or Microsoft Azure frameworks.
Participants who attend this workshop will learn how to:
- Use Terraform to programmatically provision resources and Fortinet appliances
- Extend the Security Fabric to cloud based resources
- Use Fabric connectors to define security policies based on asset labels/tags
- Visualize cloud-based activity using FortiView on FortiGate
- Dynamically modify FortiGate configurations with Terraform
Fast Track Workshop 2 - Advanced Email Security Solution With FortiMail
In this workshop, participants learn how FortiMail replaces incumbent secure email gateways with a product tailored for advanced threat
defense, including Office 365 integration and Client to Authenticator Protocol (CTAP) program. FortiMail email security shields users, and ultimately data, from a wide range of cyber threats. These include: ever growing volumes of unwanted spam, socially-engineered phishing and business email compromise, accelerating variants of ransomware and other malware, increasingly targeted attacks from adversaries of all kinds, and more. At the same time, FortiMail can be used to protect sensitive data of all types, reducing the risk of inadvertent
loss and/or non-compliance with regulations like HIPAA, PCI, GDPR, and more.
- Understand how FortiMail can stop advanced threats
- Understand the key benefits of Office 365 integration
- Leverage CTAP for email
- Gain hands-on experience with FortiMail