The purpose of this program is to provide our federal partner community the opportunity to hear from Fortinet executive speakers, connect with the federal team, learn about new Fortinet priorities and products, and stay current with the ever-changing demands and challenges of network security.
This is an excellent opportunity to network with Fortinet Federal sales, engineering, and business development leaders, as well as key Fortinet executives to help meet your organization’s goals for the year with Fortinet Federal support.
The program is free of charge, but space is limited. Register today to reserve your spot.
We designed this forum exclusively for Fortinet Federal partners and will focus on how to best leverage our latest technologies to meet government customer requirements. Sessions will include:
- Federal market overview and opportunity
- Fortinet Federal go-to-market strategy
- Technology spotlights including AI, cloud, and secure SD-WAN
- Federal channel updates and initiatives
- Plus, a special closing keynote led by John “Riggo” Riggins, former Washington Redskin